Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turn On, Tune In, Drop Daily



“Mary was a society belle painter, separated from Cord, who gave JFK acid trips, actual LSD and told her galpals a.) that she kept a diary on this affair, and b.) that the prexy was getting ‘very spiritual' from all those psychedelic trips!”

Every time I talk to Waldron he answers my hypothetical question "Who knows what things would look like if his (JFK's) consciousness had been allowed to expand instead of the back of his skull?”

Effortlessly. As though it's an answer he's known for 45 years.

Whenever he calls me, Captain Clearlight will ask “what's going on in the world?” No matter what horrific or mindless event I describe, he'll say “Good!” and when we get around to what HE thinks he always tells me “I think we're headed for Paradise...”

When I told him the title of this new post, he said: “I did that for five years... and I don't think I ever came back down.”

2 comments:

VayaConDios said...

I suppose the Captain is responsible for the cocaine/LSD pollution of the atmosphere in Barcelona?

If so, thank him for me.

V

CANDIDATE said...

Cocaine? No.

I wouldn't ignore his influence where LSD is concerned though.

When I told him of this breaking news, "GOOD!" was his immediate response but within seconds, his Market Marvel Mind proclaimed "...bet their tourism will goes up."

Had already thought the same thing myself... just before: "How the f#@k do I get to Barcelona?"

Sounds like a Pirate Problem.

;>
.ms